Pokhara is the second most visited city and also the second-largest valley in Nepal after Kathmandu. It rests at a great height and offers a beautiful view of the Himalayas. This is an indulging city where there is something for every kind of tourist. The city houses a number of lakes and ponds which you can visit when you take a Pokhara sightseeing tour. This is why Pokhara is also called the ‘City of Lakes’. Not just is it a beautiful city to look at, but it also has a lot of its culture preserved in the many temples and museums. Pokhara is also an adventurer’s paradise for one can partake in plenty of exhilarating activities. The people of Pokhara are also amicable and welcoming. You should surely take some time out to relish the local delicacies of the city and try out their native outfits.
Pokhara bazaar, Phewa Tal Lake, David’s Fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Tibetan handicrafts & refugee center and Seti Gorge. One hour boating excursion on Phewa Tal Lake.
7 Hrs L / D Hotel
Transfer from Kathmandu to Pokhara by road by tourist bus
5/6 Hrs B/ L / D Hotel
Sightseeing tour of Pokhara bazaar, Phewa Tal Lake, David’s Fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Tibetan handicrafts & refugee center and Seti Gorge. One hour boating excursion on Phewa Tal Lake
6 Hrs B / L / D Hotel
Morning sightseeing of Sarangkot and Local Market visit
7 Hrs B / L
Departure to Kathmandu or Chitwan
- All Transport
- All governmental procedure fees, Heritage site entry fee and local taxes.
- All meals and accommodation throughout the tour
- An experienced English speaking tour guide possessing valid license issued by the government of Nepal.
What's not included?
- Visa fees/ international airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Personal expenses phone calls, bar bills, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- All others expenses not mentioned in “Trip Cost Includes” section