Mt. Lobuche Peak is a Nepalese mountain which lies close to the Khumbu Glacier and the settlement of Lobuche. Lobuche East and Island Peak Expedition combine ascending two peaks in the Everest Region. Lobuche East is probably one of the most challenging ‘trekkers peaks’ in the Everest region whereas Island Peak (6,189m) is the most popular. On your 22-day journey, you will first trek to the Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar, which will not only be a rewarding experience but it will also help you with acclimatization. Next, summit the Lobuche East Peak and descend down to Imja Khola Valley for summiting the Island Peak. Mt. Lobuche Peak is technically not too challenging for climbers with some experience (rated PD+) but no mountain should be underestimated with the usual dangers arising from altitude, exposure and weather conditions.
Day 01: Flight to Lukla & trek to Phakding
Day 02: Phakding to Namche
Day 03: Acclimatization day
Day 04: Namche – Thyanboche
Day 05: Thyangboche – Pheriche
Day 06: Pheriche – Lobuche
Day 07: Lobuche – Kalapathar back to Gorekshep
Day 08: Gorekshep to Everest base camp back to Lobuche
Day 09: Lobuche base camp
Day 10-12: Acclimatization at base camp
Day 13: Make a high camp
Day 14: Acclimatization day
Day 15: Summit and back to base camp
Day 16: Lobuche base camp - Dingboche
Day 17: Namche – Lukla
Day 18: Lukla – Kathmandu
- All domestic flights.
- Climbing Equipment
- All governmental procedure fees, all permits and local taxes.
- All meals and accommodation throughout the trek.
- Climbing Equipment
- An experienced English speaking trekking guide / Climbing Guide possessing valid license issued by the government of Nepal.
- Highly experienced trekking staffs.
- Travel and rescue arrangements.
What's not included?
- Visa fees/ international airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Hot and cold shower, battery recharge during the trek.
- Personal expenses phone calls, bar bills, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Personal Everest base camp trekking equipments/gears.
- Tips for guides, porters
- All others expenses not mentioned in “Trip Cost Includes” section.
- Costs incurred due to unforeseen reasons like general strikes, accidents, unavailability of tickets (see Disclaimer above) or any event beyond the control of the company