The capital of the Kingdom of Nepal. Here you will visit the temple of the Living Goddess, who acknowledges the greetings of the devotees from the balcony of her temple residence – Kasthamandap which is the source of the name Kathmandu and is supposedly made from the timber of a single tree. Then visit Durbar Square with its an array of temples overlooked by the Hanuman Dhoka Palace, the ancient home of Nepalese Royalty.
Day 01: Upon arrival, be met at airport and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 02: After breakfast (included), 9.00 AM pick up from hotel for sightseeing tour of Kathmandu city
Day 03: After breakfast (included), 9.00 AM pick up from hotel for sightseeing tour of Bhaktpur and Lalitpur
Day 04: Local sightseeing and shopping
Day 05: Departure
- All Transport
- All governmental procedure fees, Heritage site entry fee and local taxes.
- Breakfast and accommodation throughout the tour.
- An experienced English speaking tour guide possessing valid license issued by the government of Nepal.
What's not included?
- Visa fees/ international airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Personal expenses phone calls, bar bills, extra porters, beverages etc.
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- All others expenses not mentioned in “Trip Cost Includes” section.