Payment Bank :
Company Name: World Himalayan Destination Pvt Ltd
Bank Name: Mega Bank Nepal Limited, Thamel Kathmandu
Account No: 001-000391701
Cancellation of trip by Costumers
* Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the client in written form; either by fax or email at least 2 weeks prior to the departure date of any trip booked for. The same 20% of deposit which is paid in advance for confirmation will apply as cancellation fee.
* There will be no any refunds if a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has begun. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used. In case of NO-SHOW or early check out, non-refund will be made. (Considered as cancellation without the required advance notice)
* If tour either trekking is stopped or early arrival due to nature accident likewise weather reasons this case World Himalayan Destination Pvt Ltd will not refund. Fee.
* For your kind information the trek booking confirmation 20% deposit is non-refundable. If you have cancel three day before you have pay 10% cancelation charge of your air or Tourist bus ticket. The trek permit once purchased is non-refundable & non-transferable. Also it is cannot then substitute other trekkers.
* Once you have started the trekking if you are unable to continue the trek for any reason will be treated as a cancellation has not been used we will refund this amount in full. Also you have to pay yourself Kathmandu Hotel additional nights
* If you are unable to continue the trek for any reason and you have to separate from your group we will arrange you Porter / Guide back to the Kathmandu but you have to pay yourself for Guide / porter and Kathmandu Hotel additional nights. The World Himalayan Destination Pvt Ltd will not responsible for any costs associated with unused or partly used our trek packages service.
* If you’re doing Everest base camp trekking you have to fly Kathmandu or Ramechhap to Lukla. The Kathmandu or Ramechhap to Lukla flight is possible to be delayed for a few hours or even cancelled for a day or more. It is very rarely but it could happen even in the best trekking season. If cancel the Lukla flight due to the weather The World Himalayan Destination Pvt Ltd do not responsible. The transportation, food and hotel in Kathmandu must be met by yourselves. We cannot refund your payment. We let you know that in our trek package cost including only two night hotel in Kathmandu.
* In the event of any trek cancellation or additional unforeseen costs the World Himalayan Destination Pvt Ltd will be happy to cooperate in providing any necessary documentation to enable a legitimate insurance claim. It is a requirement that all clients have suitable travel insurance and World Himalayan Destination Pvt Ltd cannot be responsible for any additional costs due to client cancellation, illness, unfitness or inability to continue the trek.
* For authentication purposes, only written cancellation notices (e-mail or WhatsApp) will be accepted. In case of NO-SHOW or early check out, non-refund will be made. (Considered as cancellation without the required advance notice)Amendment need to be made not less than 5 business days prior to check-in date (in case of emergency, please contact us directly.)
Cancellation of the trek by World Himalayan Destination Pvt Ltd
* The World Himalayan Destination Pvt Ltd if cancel the your trip because of due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, Political unrest, cancellation of flight we will provide alternative trip. If would not interest to do alternative trip we will make a decision as cancellation of the trek behalf of the client and we unable to refund any amount of the Nepalese cash. Any extra cost due to those reasons acquiring there of shall be bear by the clients on the spots.
* If World Himalayan Destination Pvt Ltd unable to offer alternative trip(i.e. govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, Political unrest) than we will refund amount of the cost has not already spent National park entrance fees, air or tourist bus ticket , TIMS / Local community card, guide and porter allowances and office overhead. Unluckily the trek deposit amount is non refund able. You will have to reclaim the remaining amount from your travel insurance.